Wednesday, July 22, 2009

"It's a lovely day today," she said softly.




Her voice has never sounded so angelic. I can't stop staring into her eyes. She's so beautiful, why haven't I realized how beautiful she is until now? Why haven't I realized everything is beautiful?

Henry squints his eyes as they slowly adjust to his surroundings.
"I'm sorry," she whispers. "I'll close the curtains so it's not so bright in here."
"No, leave them. It's beautiful."
Wanting to jump a thousand times as high as she can, scream at the top of her lungs, cry until her tear ducts are dry, she smiles and grasps his hand for she knows that today, really is, a lovely day.










Awaken from a coma.

2 comments:

  1. absolutely beautiful! describes the joy that pours into your soul when you're in love. did you write that!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did write that! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete